District Leadership Training Day
Saturday, February 23, 2019
Northwest Plains District Leadership Training Day will be held on February 23, 2019 at the Delphos Trinity UMC in Delphos, OH. This will be an important time for clergy and lay persons to gather in one place for various relevant training opportunities that will benefit our churches and their ministries. There is no charge for this training day. Gathering will be from 8:30am-12:30pm.
Training Day Schedule:
9am Welcome and Keynote Presentation “Game Changers: Leading in Anxious Times” by Rev. Sue Nelson Kibby
10am Break (refreshments provided)
10:15 am Break-out Sessions
Break Our Sessions and Those Leading Include:
- The Missiactional Church led by Rev. Sue Nelson Kibbey
- Discovering God’s Vision for Your Church led by Rev. Barry Burns, NWP District Superintendent
- A.L.I.C.E. Training & Church Safety led by Officer Damion Tibbs and David White of Church Mutual Ins.
- Financial ABC’s for Your Church led by Rev. Bruce & Kin Tumblin
- Opiate Addiction and Recovery 101 led by Rev. Mark Hollinger
- Why Youth Ministries are Failing (and what you can do about it!) led by Rev. Dave Charles
- All in Community led by Reba Collins, AIC Consultant
To register please contact the District Office by emailing Lesley Moore @ lmoore [at] wocumc.org or register online